The No-Excuses Exercise Guide: Lesson 3.1
6 Quick Fitness Tips For Busy Travellers
Here are 6 ideas to keep in mind to help you keep your fat burning goals on track when on the road…
- Driving across the country? Going on a road trip? If you’ve got a long drive ahead, make sure you plan to stop at least every 2 hours for a 15 minute walk around. Grab a drink and something to eat to keep your energy levels up. Try to avoid caffeine and high sugar foods initially as it will cause you to feel sluggish and tired as the effects wear off.
- If you’re lucky and staying at a nice hotel, you might have access to the hotels’ spa facilities. After you’ve hit the gym, reward yourself with a relaxing massage. It’s a great way to unwind and recover after a hard day travelling.
- Hate the idea of hitting the gym? Many hotels run dance classes such as jazz, tap, modern etc. It’s a great way to have fun, get the blood pumping and burn off some calories.
- Remember to pack these items when you’re travelling: gym trainers, padlock, gym bag and your sports kit. Keep all your training gear in a separate bag so you can access it quickly without going into your other luggage.
- Keep a workout/training diary or log to record and monitor your progress. This is best practice for anyone looking to lose weight or get fit. It’ll help you identify your successes which will keep you motivated to stay in the game.
- Always eat healthily. Try to eat 6 smaller, healthy nutritious meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism running and your energy levels high so have plenty to burn when you workout. Whatever you do don’t fill up on junk foods. Keep these foods handy to snack on: nuts, protein bars, fresh fruit, dried fruit, oatmeal bars.
Whenever you’re travelling always try to stick to your normal eating and exercising routine as best possible. If you can’t always have back up solutions to help keep you on track.
Yours For A Healthier, Fitter Body,
Author & Editor
P.S. Remember - Almost everyone is dead wrong in the way they try to diet to burn body fat and lose weight. The approach you’re using to lose body fat may not only be ineffective, it might be destroying your metabolism and even making you even fatter. Click here to learn more...
Claim Your FREE Fat Burning Reports
Do you want to learn more about burning fat? Uncover proven methods to help you burn fat faster, cut the pounds and build strong lean muscle - all revealed when you download these 3 hot reports right now.
Plus you'll get free e-mail updates and access to my Inside Fat Burning Newsletter (a $27 Value), where I'll show you tried and tested techniques for burning fat...
Just enter your name and primary e-mail address, then click the button, to download right now.
Republishing or distribution of content is NOT permitted. All content is Copyright (2008), Ian Jones, HowToBurnFat.co.uk.